Thursday, September 8, 2011

Super Crazy Shortened Recap Version of My Life Since August 1st

Hello loyal followers!


First off, my apologies for not posting a new entry since, well, August 1st. I know. Unacceptable. I've been busy. 


Here's my condensed recap of the fantabulous things that have happened in my life since then, in mostly chronological order:


1. I wore the amazing beautiful DKNY Cozy that I blogged about in my last entry. It was magical. (This part isn't chronological. I wore it yesterday. Chronology will rule from here on out though, I promise.)
2. I finished my internship, which was one of the best experiences of my life. And I was invited back for next summer! I know, awesome. It's something I am definitely strongly considering!
3. I turned 19! My birthday celebration was a lot of fun. I went to a restaurant with a bunch of friends and then we came back to my house for cake and to hang out. That's some of us.

4. I went to the Jersey Shore (no, not that Jersey Shore - Long Beach Island!) twice with some friends, one of whom has a condo there. It rocked. We beached and cooked and whatnot. That's most of us.
4. I saw Maroon 5, Train, and Matt Nathanson in concert at the Nikon Theater at Jones Beach. I most definitely did not take an accidental detour through Brooklyn on the way there. (That's a lie.) Anyway, the concert was amazing! Train sang "Words." Listen, learn, love.
5. I started my sophomore year of college! I'm taking some awesome Communications classes including my first Public Relations class, in addition to a Marketing and Business for comm majors class, and a class on Civilizations of Africa. I'm supposed to be doing my reading for Africa class right now. Things happen.

So, that's where I am! I've been having an amazing time at school so far, and although I'm crazyyyyyy busy (classes, Relay For Life is about to start, Phi Mu, etc.) but I've been loving every minute.

And tonight...I'm going to Fashion's Night Out! I go to school in DC so I'll be attending the Georgetown event (not NYC, sadface) but I am still really looking forward to it! Even though it's been raining for a week and shows no signs of stopping tonight....oh well.

Are you going to FNO? What are you looking forward to?

I'll post my highlights soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?