Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Designer Alert!

A few hours ago, as I browsed my aptly named "Fashion" list on Twitter in preparation for the #stylechat hosted by @StyleCaster from 3-4 p.m. each Wednesday, I came across a tweet from @Fashionista_com (fashionista.com) that caught my eye:








Things I liked about this tweet:
1. Fashionista.com: That's pretty much a given.
2. "Win": Contests, yay!
2. "Adorable Romper": I only own one romper, but I have tried on countless others, and they are my obsession (along with my new, similar obsession: jumpsuits. I have one of those, too, but that's a post for another day).
3. "Cool Indie Brand Miha": I had never heard of them, but why should that stop me? 


It sounded cute. I entered the contest. And next, I headed over to Google to check out this "cool indie brand," Miha. (You can also follow them on Twitter @MihaNewYork).


Miha's name stems from the Spanish term of endearment meaning "my daughter." They were established in 2011 and have produced 3 collections to date, Spring, Summer, and Fall 2011. 


Their clothes are GORGEOUS; I would wear virtually every single piece in every single collection. The pieces are composed of elegant fabrics, and their silhouettes are clean and tailored, yet fresh and fashionable.


Here are some of my favorite pieces.


Fall 2011:



Summer 2011:





Spring 2011:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?