Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Super Ridiculously Awesome Discounts on Moxsie.com

My favorite thing about going to work today: finding out that Moxsie.com is having a 60% off the entire site blowout sale!


So, I bought an awesome dress. For $16. Rock it!


This is it:


And since I love you all so much, I am posting the coupon I received - $15 off my (YOUR!) next purchase! Here's the catch: it expires in approximately 3 days, meaning Friday, June 3 at around 11:45 pm. It only works once, so whoever gets to it first, gets the discount!


Let me know what fabulous new purchase you make!


-----


Update: To be fair, I need to give my review of this dress. I was really excited when it came, and the fit was awful - to the point where tailoring it would not have helped. The fabric was scratchy, and this dress was sadly a waste of my money. This isn't to say anything about Moxsie, but as for this particular piece, I was very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?