Thursday, June 23, 2011

Zac Posen: Resort 2012

As I prepared for this blogpost about fashion icon Zac Posen's Resort 2012 line by saving images of my favorite looks, I found myself taking screencaps of, well, every single look. Which doesn't make for a great post, because if that's the case, I could just give you the URL to view the collection yourself on Style.com.


I realized that the reason I found myself drawn to every look is the same reason I'm drawn to Posen as a designer: the silhouettes. The garments he designs are an inspiration to a girl like me who grew up idolizing Disney princesses. He knows how to accentuate an hourglass figure and make women look beautiful. And he knows how to choose fabrics in rich, deep colors.


So, below I have posted my favorite 10 looks from the 33-piece collection (that's as much as I could narrow it down!)






^My absolute favorite

^Or this one.




^Fine, maybe this one is my favorite.

Okay, forget it, it's too hard to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?