Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Television Tuesdays

Hey all!


Today's Television Tuesdays post is going to focus on a fashion-oriented  program, and one of my favorite shows of all time: Project Runway. Instead of presenting the fashion of a single character on a TV show, this week I'm going to post my favorite garments throughout all of the Project Runway seasons.


[Chloe, season 2]

[Santino, season 2]

[Jeffrey, season 3]

*For the record, I desperately searched for a photo of Alison Kelly's "Waste Not, Want Not" episode dress. She got eliminated for it (UNFAIR!), but it was one of my favorite looks throughout the show.

[Rami, season 4]

[Christian Siriano & Chris March, season 4: one of my top 3 favorite looks of all time!]

[Kelli, season 5]

[Kenley, season 5]

Unfortunately, I couldn't find photos from seasons 6-8. Christian Siriano was my favorite designer, period, but I've also been in love with Daniel Vosovic, Alison Kelly, and Mondo (whose Project Runway final collection - Spring 2011 RTW was unbelievable.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?